It’s the 1920s. Leo Parker, renowned archaeologist and explorer, is in Giza working on an excavation for the British crown. Soon to head home, Leo gets wind of the discovery of a new tomb.
His exploration of this tomb begins an adventure that will lead him to discover not just about the ancient past, but about himself as well.
Sand is part puzzle game, part adventure, part graphic novel. Unravel the story of the long-dead Pharaoh Anat as you solve puzzles and discover clues across a variety of Egypt-themed settings.
Delve tombs, trace clues in the stars themselves, haggle with merchants, unlock ancient doors and journey back to ancient Egypt itself in search of answers.
* Beautiful hand-drawn artwork.
* A rich story that unfolds over the course of the game.
* Challenging puzzles.
* A detailed hint system to nudge you in the right direction.
* Each puzzle has an Easy mode for if you get really stuck.
* Intuitive inventory system.
* Optimised for the latest devices.
* A unique alternate-history story.
* Start Leo’s adventure for free!
Perfect for fans of adventure, point and click and Myst-like games as well as those entirely new to the genre, Sand is a must-buy!